5 Design Websites That Are Sure to Inspire
Creativity is a fantastic thing, but sometimes we need inspiration to get those juices flowing. Whether you're trying to rethink your process or just looking at some typography or photography to get you in the creative mood, these 5 sites never disappoint.
1. Abduzeedo - This website was created by Fabio Sasso, a Brazilian designer living in Porto Alegre. Abduzeedo provides various tutorials for programs like Photoshop and Illustrator. There is also a large selection of visually inspiring images and articles in categories from architecture to UX design to typography.
To check out: Daily Inspiration
2. Behance – “Take creative control.” With a slogan as strong as that and a mission statement of, “To empower the creative world to make ideas happen.” It’s no wonder that Behance is “the leading online platform to showcase & discover creative work.” They are also united with Adobe, which immediately lets any creative know this is a website that definitely deserves a bookmark on their computer.
To check out: ProSite
3. Canva – Designing can be difficult and overwhelming at times, Canva makes it easy. This website provides all the tools to easily create great designs for web or print. There is also a fantastic blog called Design School, that has a variety of articles about designing.
To check out: Design School
4. DesignMilk - This online magazine features a variety of awe-inspiring works of modern art on everything from architecture to technology that will certainly inspire.
To check out: DesignMilk Columns
5. The Design Inspiration - "The Design Inspiration is an online resource of design inspiration by designers for designers. It gathers together patterns, illustrations and logos that serve as a source of inspiration and as a showcase of talent at the same time."
To check out: Website Showcase (can search by color)