DETAILS MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
The original Bullet Journal, the Leuchtturm Hardcover's blank table of contents and numbered pages will make organizing your notes easier than ever before. Each notebook is thread-bound with bleed-proof, fountain pen-safe paper, and lays flat when open. Finished with a durable hardcover and smooth, rounded corners, the cover material is pleasant to the touch and washes off easily.
Leuchtturm's century of experience in high quality stationary becomes obvious when you hold a Leuchtturm notebook for the first time.
Key Features + Sizing:
- Sturdy, rigid, hardcover construction
- Numbered pages + fillable table of contents
- Thread-bound pages for lay-flat usability
- Elastic closure band
- Ribbon bookmark
- Rear, expandable inner pocket
PLACE YOUR ORDER WITH PEACE OF MIND
After placing your order, our design team will work with you one-on-one to finalize your proof design and even offer recommendations to achieve the best results. NO production will begin until we have your final approval.
SPEC SHEETS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
Recommended mainly for design professionals
We understand you may have specific branding guidelines, so we have prepared helpful spec sheets available here for download.
Please forward your designs to our Art Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) once your order is placed so we can prepare your proof design according to your specs.
CHOOSE YOUR DELIVERY DATE
Domestic U.S. Shipping Destinations Only
No need to worry about production lead-times, shipping methods, or carrier transit times. You just tell us when you need your order to arrive and we take care of everything else, guaranteed.
Your shopping cart includes an interactive calendar that allows you to select a specific date your order will arrive. The quoted delivery fee will adjust automatically based on your selected date and any items added to or removed from your cart. Our standard turnaround is 15 business days from order placement to delivery.
OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU
- Your order is guaranteed to arrive on or before your selected date
- All shipping and any expediting fees are included in the quoted delivery fee
- Applies to currently in-stock items only
- Customized pens and/or gift boxes require additional lead-time and may add up to 10 business days to your delivery date
- Choosing a delivery date beyond 15 business days will not reduce the delivery fee below our minimum standard charge
- Orders with quantities of 1000+ should be limited to our "BEST SELLERS"
- Expedited deliveries within 10 business days may also need to be limited to our "BEST SELLERS"
- Due to variables outside our control, we cannot guarantee delivery dates for orders shipping outside the contiguous United States
- International orders may also incur additional shipping/expediting fees than shown on the delivery calendar, and should not be finalized online
- Please call +1.800.640.8758 or email our sales team at email@example.com, or request a free quote by clicking the button below...
request a quote
Do you offer bulk/quantity discounts?
- Absolutely! Our bulk discounts begin at quantities of 50 with price breaks at quantities of 100, 150, 500, and 1000+.
Do you have a minimum order requirement?
- Orders placed online must have a minimum quantity of 25 per item. But don't worry, if you don't need that many, we are happy to provide a free quote. Please request a quote or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will you provide a proof?
- Every order includes a free digital proof mockup for your approval before any production starts. Within 1-2 business days of placing your order, you can expect an email from our designers regarding your project and will work with them one on one to explore your options and finalize your design. No production begins until you are totally happy with your proof.
Will I need to pay the setup fees again?
- Our setup fees are one time fees. As long as your design remains the same on your reorder, you will not be charged those fees again. We will hold onto your metal die and artwork and then can be used again at anytime.
Can you match my Pantone colors?
- For logo imprinting, we are not able to match Pantone colors exactly, but can usually get quite close. Don't worry though, our design team will sort through our catalog of over 100 imprint colors, presenting proofs with the closest matches to yours. No production will begin until we have your final approval on the design and color.
Can my logo be in more than 1 color?
- Yes! Our per item pricing already includes the first color. Each additional color requires its own logo die setup fee and per book imprint fee. If you are interested in a multi-color imprint, please email us your designs. We will be happy to review your idea and provide you with a free quote for your project.
Can you print on the notebook's interior pages?
- Though we do not print directly on the notebook's pages, we can print and attach custom page inserts to the front inside cover and/or title page. Our page inserts can be up to 4 pages (2 leaves front/back) and are a great way to include additional information or your company branding in full, edge-to-edge color. Please refer to our page on page inserts, which provide additional information and pricing.
Do you ship outside the United States?
- We have shipped to almost everywhere in the world! USPS and UPS are the carriers we normally use, and costs vary depending on order size and destination. Please note that taxes, duties, or brokerage fees may be charged at import, are your responsibility, and are not included in the cost for shipping your order.
How are belly bands and page inserts printed?
- Our belly bands and page inserts are digitally printed using a different process from logo imprints, which are instead debossed using a metal stamping die. Please refer to our pages on belly bands and page inserts, which provide additional information and pricing.
Don't see your question above? Just chat with us or shoot us an email at email@example.com. We will be back in touch right away (normally within 24 hrs).